The protection of your privacy is one of our main objectives.
- 1. The roles and responsibilities in the field of privacy
- 2. Personal data processed
- 3. Purpose of the processing
- 4. Legal basis and mandatory or optional nature of the processing
- 5. Recipients of personal data
- 6. Transfers of personal data
- 7. Storage of personal data
- 8. Rights of the interested party
- 9. Right to be forgotten
- 10. Changes
1. The roles and responsibilities in the field of privacy
Your personal data are processed by MomaSoft S.r.l, as Data Controller. More detailed information can be requested by sending an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Personal data processed
For processing personal data we mean any operation or set of operations, performed with or without the aid of automated processes and applied to personal data or sets of personal data, such as collection, registration, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, diffusion or any other form of making available, comparison or interconnection, limitation, cancellation or destruction. We inform you that the personal data processed will be constituted - also depending on your decisions on how to use the Services - by an identifier such as the name, the email address, an identification number, location data, an online ID , the purchases made, and other data suitable to make it identifiable or identifiable, depending on the type of Services requested (hereafter only "Personal Data").
3. Type of data processed
The site offers informative and sometimes interactive contents. While browsing the site MomaSoft s.r.l. can, therefore, acquire information about the visitor, in the following ways: Navigation data The computer systems and software procedures used to operate the site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This category of data includes: the IP addresses, the type of browser used, the operating system, the domain name and the addresses of websites from which it was accessed, information on pages visited by users within of the site, the access time, the stay on the single page, the internal path analysis and other parameters related to the operating system and the user's computer environment. Further categories of data This is all personal data provided by the visitor through the site, for example, by registering and / or accessing a reserved area and / or a service and / or participating in one of the initiatives launched by MomaSoft S.r.l. alone or in partnership with third parties, by writing to an email address of MomaSoft S.r.l., to request information or by calling our number to have a direct contact with customer service.
4. Purposes of the treatment
- Provide the good and / or service requested by the user, manage the contracts perfected by the user, complete the related administrative, accounting, tax and legal requirements, as well as fulfill the requests submitted by the user. The treatments put in place for these purposes are necessary for the fulfillment of contractual obligations and do not require specific consent from the interested party.
- Detect your experience of use of our platforms, products and services that we offer and ensure the proper functioning of web pages and their contents. The treatments put in place for these purposes are based on a legitimate interest of MomaSoft and its customers.
- Sending commercial communications relating to promotions and / or offers for which you may be eligible. The treatments put in place for these purposes are carried out with the specific consent provided by the user, except for commercial communications relating to products and / or services similar to those already purchased and / or subscribed by the user for whom the processing is based on a legitimate interest of the owner.
5. Recipients of personal data
Your Personal Data may be shared, for the purposes referred to in Section 3 above, with:
- a. subjects that typically act as data controllers, that is: i) people, companies or professional firms that provide assistance and advice to MomaSoft S.r.l. accounting, administrative, legal, tax, financial and debt collection with respect to the provision of the Services; ii) subjects with whom it is necessary to interact for the provision of the Services (for example the national and foreign registration Authorities to transmit the technical and administrative documentation and the Maintainer forms, the subjects that provide the payment service by credit card , (Mercury Payments and Banca Sella) etc. iii) or subjects delegated to perform technical maintenance activities (including maintenance of network equipment and electronic communications networks);
- b. subjects, bodies or authorities to whom it is mandatory to communicate your personal data in accordance with the provisions of law or orders of the authorities (for example, in the course of criminal investigations MomaSoft s.r.l. may receive requests from the judicial authority to provide log of telematic traffic);
- c. persons authorized by MomaSoft to process Personal Data necessary to perform activities strictly related to the provision of the Services, whether they are committed to confidentiality or have an appropriate legal obligation of confidentiality, such as employees of MomaSoft S.r.l .;
- d. business partners for their own purposes, autonomous and distinct, only if you have given a specific consent.
6. Non-EU data transfer
Pursuant to art. 43 of the Privacy Code and art. 44 of the GDPR, MomaSoft S.r.l. may transfer his personal data to Third Parties located in countries outside the European Union or to the European Economic Area. In this circumstance, MomaSoft S.r.l. ensures the adoption of adequate guarantees (such as the signing of standard contractual clauses approved by the EU Commission) with the receiving foreign company; these clauses guarantee a level of data protection corresponding to that established by European legislation.
7. Methods of processing data
The processing of personal data is carried out mainly using electronic procedures and supports (DB, CRM platforms, etc.) for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data were collected and, in any case, in accordance with the principles of lawfulness , correctness, non-excess and pertinence required by current privacy legislation.
8. Rights of the interested parties
The subjects referred to in the aforementioned personal data (so-called "interested parties") have the right to exercise their rights according to the methods and within the limits established by the current privacy legislation. In relation to the processing of your personal data, you have the right to ask MomaSoft S.r.l .:
access: you may request confirmation of whether or not data concerning them are being processed, as well as further clarifications regarding the information referred to in this Notice, and to receive the data themselves, within the limits of reasonableness;
correction: you may request to rectify or supplement the data that has provided us or otherwise in our possession, if inaccurate;
cancellation: you may request that your data acquired or processed by MomaSoft S.r.l. are canceled, if they are no longer necessary for our purposes or where there are no disputes or disputes in existence, in the event of revocation of consent or its opposition to processing, in case of unlawful processing, or if there is a legal obligation to cancel;
limitation: you may request the limitation of the processing of your personal data, when one of the conditions set in art. 18 of the GDPR occur; in this case, your data will not be processed, except for storage, without your consent except for what is stated in the same article in paragraph 2.
opposition: you can oppose at any time the processing of your data on the basis of our legitimate interest, unless there are our legitimate reasons to proceed with the treatment that prevail over yours, for example for the exercise or our defense in place judicial; your objection will always and always prevail over our legitimate interest in processing your data for marketing purposes;
portability: you can ask to receive your data, or send them to another owner indicated by you, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device. Furthermore, pursuant to art. 7, par. 3, GDPR, we inform you that you can exercise your right to revoke your consent at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on consent previously granted. Finally, we inform you that you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority, which in Italy is the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data.Inoltre, ai sensi dell'art. 7, par. 3, GDPR, la informiamo che può esercitare in qualsiasi momento il suo diritto di revoca del consenso, senza che venga pregiudicata la liceità del trattamento basata sul consenso prestato antecedentemente. Infine, la informiamo che ha diritto di proporre reclamo dinanzi all'Autorità di Controllo, che in Italia è il Garante per la Protezione dei Dati Personali.
In order to exercise these rights, report problems or request clarification on the processing of personal data you can send an email to email@example.com We also inform you that it is possible to send your requests by post, by writing to the Data Controller, MomaSoft S.r.l., with registered office in Via Alberto da Giussano 62 / D 00176 - Rome, specifying the subject of the request.
9. Right to be forgotten
We inform you that this information concerns only the processing of personal data that you have provided or will provide to MomaSoft s.r.l. - possibly also by purchasing our products and / or services provided for payment or by participating in our promotions and / or offers - and those that, if necessary , MomaSoft s.r.l will acquire during the course of this report and / or further relations between you and us. On the other hand, if you wish to exercise your right to be forgotten with reference to your personal data, you can contact MomaSoft S.r.l. for the purposes of exercising this right pursuant to art. 17 of the GDPR, writing to MomaSoft S.r.l. with headquarters in Via Alberto da Giussano 62 / D 00176 - Rome, or by sending an email to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. Changes to the Information
The eventual entry into force of new sector regulations, as well as the constant examination and updating of the services to the user, could entail the need to modify the methods and terms described in this Notice. It is therefore possible that this document will change over time. We therefore invite you to periodically consult this page. We will publish any changes to this Statement on this page and, if the changes are relevant, we will notify you with a more visible notification. In any case, previous versions of this information will be archived to allow consultation.
What are cookies?
Cookies are packets of information sent by a web server (eg the site) to the user's Internet browser, which is automatically stored on the computer and automatically sent back to the server each time the site is accessed. By default, almost all web browsers are set to automatically accept cookies.
Typically cookies can be installed:
- directly from the owner and / or manager of the website (c.d. first-party cookies);
- by persons unrelated to the website visited by the user (c.d. third-party cookies). Unless otherwise specified, please note that these cookies fall under the direct and exclusive responsibility of the same operator. Further information on privacy and their use can be found directly on the websites of the respective operators. The Website may use, also in combination with each other, the following types of cookies classified according to the indications of the Privacy Guarantor and the Opinions issued in the European context by the Working Group pursuant to art. 29 of the GDPR:
- Session, are cookies that are not stored permanently on the user's computer and are deleted by closing the browser, are strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers necessary to allow safe and efficient exploration of the site avoiding recourse to other IT techniques potentially prejudicial to the privacy of users' browsing.
- Persistent, are the cookies that remain stored on the hard drive of the computer until their expiration or cancellation by users / visitors. Through persistent cookies, visitors who access the site (or any other users who use the same computer) are automatically recognized at each visit. Visitors can set their computer's browser to accept / reject all cookies or display a warning every time a cookie is proposed, in order to evaluate whether or not to accept it. The user can, however, change the default configuration and disable cookies (ie block them permanently), setting the highest level of protection.
- Technical, are the cookies used to authenticate, to take advantage of multimedia content or to allow the choice of the language of navigation. In general, it is therefore not necessary to obtain the preventive and informed consent of the user. This also includes cookies used to statistically analyze accesses / visits to the site only if used exclusively for statistical purposes and through the collection of information in aggregate form.
- Non-technical, they are all cookies used for profiling and marketing purposes. Their use on users' terminals is forbidden if they have not been adequately informed before and have not given a valid consent according to the opt-in technique. These types of cookies are, in turn, grouped according to the functions they perform in:
- Analitycs. are cookies used to collect and analyze statistical information on accesses / visits to the website. In some cases, associated with other information such as credentials entered for access to restricted areas (your e-mail address and password), can be used to profile the user (personal habits, visited sites, downloaded content, types of interactions made, etc.).
- Widgets, fall into this category all those graphical components of a user interface of a program, which aims to facilitate the user in the interaction with the program itself. By way of example, the cookies of facebook, google +, twitter are widgets.
- Advertsing, fall into this category the cookies used to advertise on a site. Google, Tradedoubler fall into this category.
- Web beacons, fall into this category the code fragments that allow a website to transfer or collect information by requesting a graphic image. Web sites can use them for different purposes, such as the analysis of the use of websites, control activities and reporting on advertising and the personalization of advertising and content.
Cookies on MomaSoft websites
Technical cookies for which consent is not required
MomaSoft S.r.l. will install on your device and, in particular, in your browser or will let third parties install some cookies that are necessary for us to acquire or let our partners acquire statistical information in an anonymous and aggregated form related to their browsing on the pages of MomaSoft sites.
In particular, these are cookies related to the following statistical analysis services:
Cookies for which consent is required
Furthermore, if you provide your consent through one of the simplified procedures described in the information notice presented at the time of your first access to one of the MomaSoft websites or by following the instructions below, MomaSoft Sr.l. will be able to install and / or let other cookies be installed to third-party companies, c.d. profiling, for which he can choose to modify or revoke all or part of the consent given.
How to disable cookies by configuring the browser
If you wish, you can directly manage cookies even through your browser settings. However, deleting cookies from your browser may remove the preferences you have set for MomaSoft sites, so it would be advisable to periodically visit this page to recheck your preferences.
For further information and support you can also visit the specific help page of the web browser you are using: